How to find the Best SEO Services Company in New Jersey:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is important for getting more traffic for free without paying for it. Many companies don’t know just how powerful NJ SEO services companies can be for their firms because they haven’t looked for a good search engine optimization company that is based in New Jersey. For the novice searcher, when you search in Google for something, you are typically given 2 types of results. Results involving those who’ve paid to be there and those who haven’t – to keep it plain and simple. The paid search results are called Pay Per Click or PPC and the Organic Search Results are considered search engine optimization. Together PPC and SEO are known as SEM – Search Engine Marketing.
To find the best NJ SEO firm it’s important to go through a rigorous search to make sure you find the right local NJ SEO services company. Your website is probably the most important aspect of your business next to your business card and your logo. Don’t give this responsibility to just anyone.
Below is a typical search engine page result for someone searching for NJ Search Engine Marketing Company or SEM Company. Of Course they’d find http://www.InterSearchMedia.com and Dr. Celestine O. Chukumba on the first page and we’ve done this for hundreds of local New Jersey based companies.
Even if there are lots of firms trying to rank for the same keyword, the reason InterSearchMedia.com is on the first page for ‘NJ SEM company’ isn’t just because we’ve optimized for the term but because Google has other information about our company that solidifies that the result for us should be shown.
That’s what a good local NJ SEO consultant should do. Find reasons why your company should be a top result in search engines for a particular keyword based on geographical, demographic, cultural or other significant modifiers. The InterSearchMedia NJ SEO team will find what makes your product or service unique and let search engines know exactly how to find you!
Here are 5 tips for making sure you find the best search engine optimization company in New Jersey.
- Get referrals from former clients – as is the case for any service, do your homework and find out if the NJ SEO firm you want to use has good referrals from clients they’ve worked with in the past.
- Examine carefully who leads the team – don’t be fooled by the SEO bait and switch move done by most companies where they bring in a senior member to manage the account when it’s pitch time but after signing they’ve got a junior SEO actually implementing the work.
- Make sure the work isn’t sent abroad – using an SEO company from abroad that doesn’t have expertise in the field can get your site delisted especially those that claim they can help obtain backlinks. It really doesn’t pay to use anything other than a local search engine optimization company.
- See prior work in action – the company should be able to show several top searches that have an NJ modifier that they have helped companies rank in the top 3 search results.
- Find out if the principals are located in NJ – if the company isn’t rooted in the NJ area, they won’t understand the unique dynamics and diversity of the state. Knowing Jersey culture is important when marketing products and services in the area using SEO because New Jersey has its own lingo and this severely impacts keyword research.
NJ isn’t like any other state. That’s why NJ has the most reality TV shows – boasts a high diversity quotient and has social media network effects other states would envy in terms of diverse populations that are inter-connected.
Follow these simple rules and you will easily locate an NJ SEO services company serving the NJ region that will work for your company. If you’re on this page – you’ve already found one.
Dr. Celestine O. Chukumba
Founder of InterSearchMedia – NJ SEO Company.
About Celestine O. Chukumba Ph.D.
Celestine O. Chukumba Ph.D. is the founder of InterSearchMedia.com an NJ SEO, PPC, Social Media, Web Analytics, Digital PR and Media firm. InterSearchMedia services clients primarily in the New Jersey, Philadelphia and New York area but has clients around the world. Celestine O. Chukumba Ph.D. is an Economist, active stock market trader and write for several sites about media, music, social media economics and search engines.